HOSPITAL ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Providing initial review, ledger optimization, and ongoing controller and/or staff level accounting functions
If you are a . . .
- Facility Owner/Developer
looking to . . .
- Maintain stability in accounting personnel
- Reduce fixed operating expenses
- Eliminate headaches associated with recruiting, training, and managing personnel
- Guarantee accuracy in ledger
- Streamline accounting processes resulting in timely reports, audit support, and actionable data resulting improved strategic decision making
INITIAL REVIEW AND PROCESS ANALYSIS
Our HFMA Certified Accounting Team, led by a dedicated Client Manager, will review the existing ledger, processes, and internal roles
LEDGER AND PROCESS AUDIT
PHG collaborates with management to:
- Validate mapping of existing processes and controls
- Perform Chart of Account review and clean-up
- Conduct financial report reconciliation
IMPLEMENTATION OF PROCESSES
Once confidence in the ledger is achieved, the PHG team will instill best practices directed toward:
- Assurance of data accuracy (manual and automated entries)
- Ensuring timely close processes
- Development of actionable reports for department heads, board/upper management, and other team members as needed.
The PHG team will manage month/year end processes, work with outside auditors to provide information, and be a resource for reports as desired by management team.