HOSPITAL ACCOUNTING SERVICES
“We engaged PHG (Partners Healthcare Group) to supplement our accounting operations. They came in and provided immediate resource stability from a staff accounting perspective on daily, weekly, and monthly operations. Partners has also helped streamline some of the accounting processes while at the same time worked with us to develop more actionable reporting for our managers and board. The responsiveness and insight of the PHG team has been a huge help.” Staci Williams CFO Arkansas Methodist Hospital
Providing initial review, ledger optimization, and ongoing controller and/or staff level accounting functions
If you are a . . .
- Facility Owner/Developer
looking to . . .
- Maintain stability in accounting personnel
- Reduce fixed operating expenses
- Eliminate headaches associated with recruiting, training, and managing personnel
- Guarantee accuracy in ledger
- Streamline accounting processes resulting in timely reports, audit support, and actionable data resulting improved strategic decision making
INITIAL REVIEW AND PROCESS ANALYSIS
Our HFMA Certified Accounting Team, led by a dedicated Client Manager, will review the existing ledger, processes, and internal roles
LEDGER AND PROCESS AUDIT
PHG collaborates with management to:
- Validate mapping of existing processes and controls
- Perform Chart of Account review and clean-up
- Conduct financial report reconciliation
IMPLEMENTATION OF PROCESSES
Once confidence in the ledger is achieved, the PHG team will instill best practices directed toward:
- Assurance of data accuracy (manual and automated entries)
- Ensuring timely close processes
- Development of actionable reports for department heads, board/upper management, and other team members as needed.
The PHG team will manage month/year end processes, work with outside auditors to provide information, and be a resource for reports as desired by management team.