YOUR experts in medical equipment planning, asset reconciliation, and healthcare accounting services.
Turnkey Services To Save You Money.
Partners Healthcare Group has focused entirely on serving healthcare clients, over 400, for its 24 years in business. We’ve been a reliable partner for some of the largest health systems, independent hospitals, ASC’s, Non-Acute, and Physician Groups across the U.S. We provide valuable services that make a positive impact to the bottom line.
Finance teams engage Partners for:
- Inventory & Reconciliation Services to save on property taxes and improve internal controls.
- Fair Market Values for transactions between hospital and physician offices.
- 5-Year Capital Plans to maximize the ROI and take control of equipment purchases.
Project Management teams engage Partners for:
- Medical Equipment Planning (MEP) services to work with the A&E / GC firms throughout the planning and building process.
- Procurement services to ensure just-in-time delivery of new equipment.
- Turnkey services to provide single source from planning to installation.
Healthcare Providers engage Partners HFMA Certiifed Accounting team for:
- Staff/Controller Level Accounting Services
- Assurance of accurate ledger
- Timely reports
- Reduction in monthly fixed expense
VALUE in SERVICE
Turnkey or a la carte services from design, procurement and installation
INVENTORY & RECONCILIATION
Self-funded projects to save on property taxes
HOSPITAL ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Complete or supplemental accounting staff
ASA/CVA experts to assist in transaction or lease schedules
Percent - average reduction in ghost assets, translating to property tax savings
Billion ($) in assets reconciled annually
Years - focused on serving hospitals and medical equipment across 46 states
average reduction in ghost assets, translating to property tax savings
in assets reconciled annually
focused on serving hospitals and medical equipment across 46 states
SCHEDULE a CONSULTATION
Let us know how we can help!
We work with some of the largest hospital networks, IDNs and non-profits across the U.S.
Our clients’ needs are at the center of what we do. We love providing custom solutions to help our clients solve some of their toughest challenges.
Whether you are planning a capital project or trying to reduce ghost assets through proper inventory, Partners is here to help.
Reach out today and let us know how we can assist.